Hi Everyone! I want to share with you all a list of “14 Things That Will Never Go Out of Style…”
Now, this is NOT my list. I found it a few years ago (I cannot remember where it was written) but I must say they might be onto something because of this stuff still rings true. If anyone knows who originally wrote it, please let me know so I can give them credit.
Here’s the list. Let me know what you think!
- Martinis. Shaken, not Stirred.
- Thank You Notes – Handwritten.
- Eau de Baby
- Crisp, white wedding dresses. (Although isn’t it nice to have the newer option of wearing Purple?)
- Boot-Cut Jeans
- Platinum Anything
- A book that makes you lose & find yourself at the same time, whether it is Jane Eyre or Jane Green
- Your grandmother’s sapphire broach
- Push Ups.. both the sexy bras and the arm busters.
- Cardigans. Best these days without the match-matchy shells.
- Sleeping in the Nude.
- Being proud of who you are & where you’ve been. That include the Prep Squad & the Orthodontist’s office.
- Powerful Women. We may only have been “in” for a short time, relatively speaking, but we are staying.
There it is? What are your thoughts?